“Developing IP Competency virtually”
Virtual Platform: Zoom
6th Aug 2021: Pre-Conference Webinar workshops
7th Aug 2021: Main Conference Day 1
8th Aug 2021: Main Conference Day 2
MMA CPD Points:
Pre Conference Workshop Webinars (6th August) :
8 CPD Points (MMA)
2 CPD Points (MDC)
Main Conference (7-8th August) :
16 CPD Points (MMA)
6 CPD Points (MDC)
- Discuss conceptual framework for IPE & IPP.
- Appraise teaching learning methods involved in delivery of IPE curriculum online.
- Discuss assessment strategies for Interprofessional education and collaborative practice online.
- Describe the role of technology including simulation in advancing Interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Discuss approaches for online faculty and staff development related to Interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Discuss the approaches to sustain collaborative practice & teamwork.
- Initiation of community practice of IPE in Malaysian context.
- Name: Prof Dr Soumendra Sahoo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator, Scientific Committee
- Name: Prof. Dr. Sowmya Nettem
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Assoc.Prof. Dr. Jegathambigai Rameshwar Naidu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Ms. Mawarnis
- Tel: +6 06 289 6662 Ext: 1005
- Email: email@example.com
Find us at the office
Manipal University College Malaysia, Jalan Batu Hampar, Bukit Baru, 75150 Melaka.