Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Purpose of this guideline for the abstract submission for the ICON-IPEPC 2021 conference is to provide clear instructions before submitting an abstract.
Theme: Interprofessional education (IPE) and Collaborative practice (CP)
- Models for collaborative practice and care
- Innovations in curriculum design in practice environments
- New metrics for evaluation and assessment of education and practice
- Original approaches to faculty development
- Innovative student initiatives
- The prospective of the patient as a health team member
- Patient safety and quality initiative that focus on IPE/IPC
- Innovations in technology
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING ABSTRACT
Maximum word count is 300.
Abstract should include the following:
Presentation: Select either Free paper or E-Poster
Subthemes: Select ONE key subtheme
Title: Title should be typed at the top of the poster / presentation and written capital bold letter.
Presenting author and co-authors (max 2): Name(s), department(s), institution(s) and country of author (s) should be stated clearly, directly below the title. Provide the surname(s) of the author(s) followed by the initials. The name of the presenting author should be typed in Bold.
Introduction: To mention Research question and Objective of the study
Methods: Mention the design of the study, interventions, outcomes, statistical methods and version of software used
Results: Observed results in summary form along with statistical inference as well as relevant Table/Image/Illustrations.
Discussion and Conclusion: To be brief and relevant supported by the findings within results; limitations of the study
Take home messages and future prospective
References: Relevant recent references. References is not must for E-Poster presentation.
- Abstract will be included in conference book upon payment of registration fee for the conference.
- Abstract submitted should follow the themes and subtheme of the conference.
- Once submitted abstract cannot be edited.
- One author may submit more than one abstracts.
- A maximum of one presenter is permitted and should be the person submitting the abstract.
- It is not acceptable to submit the same study in multiple abstracts.
- Abstracts that appear as more than one version of a single study will be rejected.
- Final acceptance of abstract is reserved with the ICON-IPEPC scientific committee and advisory board.
- The corresponding author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for free paper / e-poster presentation by 06 July 2021.
- If author wish to withdraw their abstracts, they are requested to send a letter via email to the conference secretariat before 15 July 2021.
- Ensure that i) those authors’ name appear on the abstract have agreed to submission and its contents ii) possible patent and copyright issues are resolved before submission.
- Organising committee is not responsible for if free paper / e-poster may be photographed, video-taped or recorded via other media during presentation.
Mode of presentation:
- All posters are to be presented in English only.
- Font must be in Arial/Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Images must be in JPEG / PNG format at 72 or 96 dpi.
- Preference: Free paper or e-poster presentation needs to be mentioned.
- However final decision on mode of presentation is at the discretion of scientific committee.
- Total 10 minutes (8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes discussion) for free paper presentation.
- Total 6 minutes (4 minutes presentation and 2 minutes discussion) for e-poster presentation.